Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reading Rainbow Reading Rocked!

Reading Rainbow - 15

Our inaugural event was full of music and laughter and political intrigue and cheap pbrs and winnie cooper and nostradamus and fed-exed penguins and a whole bunch of handsome people who came out to watch! If you were there, and you're handsome, thank you for coming! If you performed, thank you for performing! If you weren't there, please come play along on October 20th (more info to come)!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

Please click on the photos to see even more on our flickr page (I, Shawn, would like to apologize for the fact that there are not pictures of everyone who performed--I would remember to document things, and then I would get caught up in what was happening, and then I would remember to document things. . . . I'll be better next time.)

Reading Rainbow - 05

No comments: